Monday, October 26, 2009

Introduction

Welcome everyone to my Unofficial Thermomix blog.

People has been asking me if I have a website so they can easily set up an appointment for a demonstration, thus I created this blog. I'll be putting up the new recipes I've received from Cooking Classes from True Mix for all members who could not attend the cooking classes as well as updates on any extra tips on how you can efficiently use your Thermomix.

Now, I would be putting up a calendar for all events organized by True Mix as well as any appointments for a demonstration. If there's a slot available and you would like to make an appointment, just email me or you could get in touch with me directly by calling or texting me (Farah) at 012-911 4755. Will put up more additional info later.

No comments:

Post a Comment